[WL::Techniek] [WL::Commits] r9154 - /projects/Heatmap/src/django_gheat/README

Rick van der Zwet info at rickvanderzwet.nl
Thu May 5 13:48:05 UTC 2011

On 5 May 2011 15:30, dennisw - SVN commit <dennisw at wirelessleiden.nl> wrote:
> Playing with ways for visualisation, somehow it got broken too since it keeps producing squares instead of circles.

The PIL + django_gheat produced indead nicer circles than the pygame +
django_gheat. Looks like the resolution used is much lower, causing it
to become squares. cause pygame + my_implemtation seems to make
circles  just fine.

Do not worry to much about that, it's fine for now. We better focus on
making it it more usable and adding some 'cool' features. (node
filter, reachable nodes popups and that kind of stuff).

Br. /Rick
--
http://rickvanderzwet.nl